Thursday, March 7, 2013

My First P-Day

Mother Dear!  :)

I got the package!  Thank you!  Could you please send me some shampoo?  I've been using Elder Beach's.  Also could you send me a toothbrush or two?  And if you REALLY LOVE ME, could you please send me some gum?  And fruit snacks?

So Elder Beach is AWESOME!  We get along really well.  The first couple of days here at the MTC are kind of awkward but I'm guessing that it's that way for everyone.  There are two other Elder companionships in my district:  Dial, Mickelson, Neilson and Vandervort along with three Sister companionships.  They are all really awesome - Sister Smith is a total hipster and I laugh so hard at some of her jokes.

Last Wednesday, my first day wasn't bad at all!  Thursday was the longest day of my life. I was dying.  Then Friday morning when I woke up I wondered what the heck I was doing here.  On Thursday they talked to us in straight spanish all day and I tried my best to understand - it was just seriously the worst day.  By the time Sunday rolled around we had a fireside with the Provo Temple President and it changed my whole life!

I have seen Colton a lot.  Everytime I see him, I just give him a huge hug - since we can't hug the Hermanas . . . haha  His companion is SICKKKK and they're getting pretty excited to get to Jamaica.  My schedule is busy, busy, busy.  The hardest part for me now is staying awake during personal study.  Our class just gets so quiet and warm and before I know it . . . . it's zzzzzzz.

I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to leave the MTC on April 8th instead of the 9th like it said in the letter.  But the last district that left before I got here didn't get their Visas so they're going to other places in the states.

Justin finds out today if he re-assigned or not - I'll keep you posted.  It's so great because his classroom is 3 doors down from mine so we see each other all the time! 

Brother Day, the second counselor in our branch keeps me updated on sports.  He's a HUGE Orem fan and told me all about the 4A championships and Lone Peak too.  Let me know how Braeden and the rest of the baseball team does.  Could you please share this scripture with Parker?  It's 1 Nephi 15:24.  I just wanted to make sure that he's doing good.

Gotta Run!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Elder Harris
Elder Keenan and Elder Harris

"The District"
 

The boys in the district

Elder Justin Blackner and Elder Harris


Elder Harris and Elder Rawle

Elder Harris and Elder Brady Schmidt

Elder Harris and Elder Justin Lewis

Elder Harris and Elder Harris

Elder Beach, Elder Blackner and Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment