1. It's home to me. It feels right and I know it's true. Although it seems like it took me a long time to realize that I truly loved this church, but when I look back, I always realized that I knew it was true. I just had a couple bumps along the way.
2. The people. I love the people of the church because they are always willing to serve and to love.
3. The Book of Mormon. I love this book because the stories inside teach us how to live.
4. Blessings and miracles I've witnessed.
5. Opportunities to serve and grow. Serving a mission, home teaching, and coming closer to friends and family.
Elder Harris with his home teaching partner, Brother Adams
Elder Harris with his family
Saying good-bye to Grandpa and Grandma Harris
and Grandma and Grandpa Hill
the younger baseball buddies . . .